Jump Start Development
In Jump Start Development, you’ll be introduced to the fundamental skills needed to develop software for the web, apps, and systems. This course will cover foundational concepts — what’s a variable? what’s source code? what’s OO?
Also, Jump Start Development will cover accessibility and professional skills, e.g., source code management (SCM).
- Ability to design and develop responsive and interactive websites
- A solid understanding of software development concepts
- Mobile Development overview
What’s needed to be successful?
- Strong desire to learn and succeed in the Jump Start Development course!
General Outline of each week
- Weeks 1-5: Foundational Skills (theory & practice) and Project 1
- Week 6: Midterm Exam
- Weeks 7-9: Professional Skills (theory & practice) and Project 2
- Weeks 10-12: Final Project, Career Preparation, Final Exam
- Investment: $4,399
- Installment plan available