Preparing for The Future
Mosaic Presence Learn teaches aspiring and professional developers, creatives, career changers, entrepreneurs, and lifelong learners how to write well-designed, testable code, automate and improve development and release processes, as well as analyze and organize raw data.
Many aspiring developers have access to a plethora of training materials. However, they may lack the ability to evaluate the content, instruction on where to start and how to proceed.
Many professional developers have to manage the responsibilities of their job. However, they may lack the time and focused content to keep their skills marketable.
Many technical teams have a single SME even with a fully staffed team. However, they may lack the resources to create documentation, deliver training, and implement learnings in order to ramp more team members.
Learn: The Future Belongs to The Prepared Change Makers
Mosaic Presence Learn provides:
- Professional Software Development Training
- 1:1 and Peer Live Office Hours
- Connections to Employers
Mosaic Presence Learn will be your instructor for an in-depth understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle along with Agile, GitHub, data storage, and deployment.
Mosaic Presence Learn Process
Guiding You From ‘Hello World’ to High-Quality Applications
- Introduction Meeting where your questions will be answered
- Complete your Student Success Plan
- Classes held two days a week for 10 weeks
- We practice learner-centered instruction by utilizing a variety of teaching methodologies to provide the greatest opportunity for understanding the material.
- We are all in this community together students and Instructors learn from and teach one another.
Believe in yourself, learn, and never stop wanting to build a better world.
– Mary McLeod Bethune